The 4th Grade State Report
You are going to create a PowerPoint presentations about a state.
Here are the required slides:
- A cover that really shows off your state.
- Facts - Location, population, when it became a state, weather information
- Symbols of your state - bird, flower, etc.
- State nickname and motto - Why does it have this nickname? What does the motto mean?
- History - first inhabitants, exploration, settlement
- Natural Landmarks - Rivers, mountains, lakes . . . cool things in your state made by nature
- "Unnatural" Landmarks - Cool things in your state made by people - buildings, dams, sculptures, amusement parks, etc.
- Famous People
- One great place to visit.
State Web Sites